Wednesday, March 08, 2017

The World's Greatest Healthcare Plan



GOP: We came up with a new healthcare plan.

Donald Trump: What's it called?

GOP: Do you want to know what it is?

Donald Trump: No, I want to know what it's called.

GOP: Uh...who cares?

Donald Trump: I care.

GOP: Why?

Donald Trump: I want to call it the "World's Greatest Healthcare Plan".

GOP: What?

Donald Trump: Do it or I'll press the nuclear.

GOP: It's a great name. The greatest name ever.





4 comments:

Clipping Path Service said...

Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog post. Much thanks again.

car booking in jaipur said...

This is a great post, I like it. Thanks for sharing the helpful information. Your writing is very good, I really use full this post. thank you very much for this post.

David Millar said...

Thanks a lot for your lovely blog post. Footwear photo editing services
Background Removal Service
clipping path service


Excel Keto Gummies said...

A unimaginable example might be Dietary Supplements. If you have a concern, simply go there and look around at first. Dietary Supplements is what's leading the charge. Have you determined the same thing? That means that you will have a less convenience and flexibility with your Dietary Supplements. I feel this isn't old information. The advantage of using a Weight Loss is this will give you better Keto Diets.

https://www.nutraket.com/excel-keto-gummies/

https://www.nutraket.com/lets-keto-gummies/
https://www.nutraket.com/rejuvenate-cbd-gummies/
https://www.offerplox.com/weight-loss/lets-keto-gummies/
https://www.offerplox.com/weight-loss/keto-extreme-fat-burner/
https://www.claimhealthy.com/lifetime-keto-gummies/
https://www.claimhealthy.com/sweet-relief-cbd-gummies/
https://usanewsindependent.com/2023/01/animale-male-enhancement-animal-cbd-gummies-for-men-reviews-2023/