Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bush gives Press the finger

It looks like the Sainted Holy Leader flipped off the Press yesterday (via Raw Story). With the VP Dick "dick" Cheney already having told Sen Patrick Leahy to "fuck himself", this is probably the most profane white house ever.

Well, I am not one to be prudish, I myself once gave the President the finger, although to be truthful, I don't know if he saw me. The presidential motorcade went by my office building right past me. I was sitting in my car with my hand stretched outside the window, middle finger raised in salute. I pretty much sat there this way till all the SUVs had passed by since I didn't know which one he was in. Cops keeping the traffic away didn't really mind me, they probably shared my sentiment.

But hey, I ain't the leader of the free world.

Update : It actually is a true video, not a doctored one, here is someone who actually saw it live on MSNBC. Personally, I think the reason he performs such randomly infantile acts on camera is because he still has a hard time believing he's the president of the US.

Another Update : Here's another video of monkeyboy flipping off the camera from his gubernatorial days. Old habits die hard, I guess.

No comments: