Thursday, September 15, 2005

My first ever limerick

News in limerick posted the following regarding the plastic ban in Mumbai :

The Mumbai department of dairy
Of a plastic ban is extremely wary
"We'll surely face lot of troubles
When the price of milk doubles
But looks like it's a can we have to carry!"

To which I posted my comment also in limerick form, of which I was so proud, it being my first ever limerick and all, so I felt it deserved a post of it's own.

Plastic's been a sin
Here there n everywhere in between
So forget all the row
Just suck it off the cow
And hope she's not a him

For all you haters about to point out that "him" does not rhyme with "sin" or "between", suck it up people.

7 comments:

Aparna Ray said...

Lol...good one!Don't worry... slight liberty in rhyme is always allowed :-))

The ramblings of a shoe fiend said...

There once was a guy called gawker
who was something of a bush-hate hawker
he was known far and wide
for his sarcy jibes
and one day tripped over an old ladies walker

:D so it doesnt make sense! but it sure was fun (pls don;t sue me for causing you aggregious mental and physical trauma over the internet.)

gawker said...

aparna : heh thanks

shoe : what was the old lady doing leaving her walker hanging around the place anyways?

The ramblings of a shoe fiend said...

she was pro-Bush :)

Anonymous said...

aaadab arze !!

waaah....so are u another closet poet coming out in the open ??

Anonymous said...

Good one !

gawker said...

shoe : The only old pro-bush old people in the US are his parents

arzan : Nah I think it was luck. I tried again and failed.

ash : Thankuplease