Friday, September 30, 2005

Blog plug of the week

My friend S, from this post called me up this weekend. And I found out from him, that he has a blog too. And he found out from me that I have a blog. We exchanged urls and since then, he has allegedly spent 2 hours on my blog, and I on his. Well, not 2 hours. 'Cause he doesn't have as much material on his. He is probably one of the funniest people I know. And fuck, he writes well too, which I didn't know. But boy oh boy what fun times we had back in the day. Anyways, check out this post of his about how poor Indian graduate students get screwed when they need a haircut. And this one, which is an ode to Amitabh Bacchan. And this one where I didn't really understand what the fuck he is on about. I can only assume he was high.

Anyways, I hope he starts to blog regularly now and we meet up some day soon.

He lives 1.5 hours away. I really need to get out more often.

Oh, and my name isn't Popatlal. He just calls me that. He has his reasons, I guess.

No comments: