Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday Lazy Fall Colors

I'm lazy, not the Fall. These are last year's pictures. Too lazy this year to go out, although if I don't do that this weekend I will be very disappointed in myself.

IMG_1022

Wayne, Pennsylvania. Site of my previous residence. It's some kind of a golfing range opposite my apartment. I don't golf because I think golfing is retarded. Although, once, I did walk about on the green collecting golf balls people had left behind. What can I say, I just like free stuff.

way

Late Fall, Ridley Creek State Park, Pennsylvania. Nice place.

bridge

Stupid electrical wires. I wonder if Photoshop will help.

IMG_1033

Extremely late Fall. Same place. Leaves are a cross between the color of Fall and the color of Hell. But, still pretty enough to take pictures.

No comments: