Tuesday, August 30, 2005

F word allowed in UK schools...world asks WTF?

Fuck me. This fucking rocks. Or does it? Who the fuck knows. It's fucking weird though. All I know is this : A UK school has allowed it's students to use the "F" word in class. Although a maximum limit of 5 "F" words per class has been fixed. I have a question for these people : What the fuck is that going to achieve?

"Within each lesson the teacher will initially tolerate (although not condone) the use of the f-word (or derivatives) five times and these will be tallied on the board.”

So not only does the teacher have to take the abuse, he or she will also have to keep the score — and “speak to the class” if the tally is high. This is effective next week.

It's f....oh wait, I already used up my 5. I mean, it's bloody insane.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have probably already seen this one, but if you haven't, take a look at this, its damned funny:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/fwordflash.html
(I should probably add: its flash+audio; might not be work-safe)

Sunil said...

This is like some old TV series some 10 years ago or so.....which was allowed to use up to 30 profanities per episode....and not one more :-)

gawker said...

eh? on DD?

Sujatha Bagal said...

Pray, what is this rule meant to achieve?

gawker said...

I think it is supposed to make students get so bored of swearing that they will stop. Although I could have told them it wouldn't work. the F word is like an addiction.